Thursday, June 5

This Week's Confession

Is this how it's going to be... once a week (or so) I'll log on to confess my sins of the previous day?

Short and sweet, I broke the two glasses of wine rule last night. It was more like four which kept me out much, much, much too late and yes... urgh... I missed Carl this morning. NEVER AGAIN. Two weeks in a row, I feel so dirty. Or is that a hangover? Good news is that I missed the class but haven't been eating my typical hangover junk food today...

Allison and I are both off to different weddings this weekend so it will be silence from me through Sunday at least. I'm happy to see Kirk finally post, I was worried we alienated him with all of that girl talk!

1 comment:

Kirk Gaskell said...

Can't keep a good man down. I have been shocked at my own diet so not posting because I was humiliated.