Well, here I am again... No one seems to be stopping by but I will carry on with my musings. I am having a TOUGH time sitting down and standing today. My legs are ridiculously sore. I am doing the same leg workout that I normally do but the DOMS is ridiculous this time around. I am heading to the gym shortly for ARM day so I will do some stretching as well in order to relieve this DOMS.
I am also going to have a fairly short run to try and get a little cardio in before my ball game tonight. It's a BIG game tonight as I am playing against our old team so I like to be geared up for those games.
As for my diet, I took my Dad to the Jays game and had a sausage at the game. My stomach really isn't let me live it down. I think it is true what they say about your body getting used to something and really disliking change. Having my first bun in weeks has been a fairly tough experience on my insides.
Ahh well, live and learn. Off to the gym.
Friday, June 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment