Tuesday, June 24

Running

Fat men are NOT meant to run. I suck at running and I never get any better. It really pisses me off to not be good at something I try.

Carry on then, rant over.

3 comments:

runfatgirlrun said...

I dont believe that you dont get better. While I have never seen you run you have made such tremedous strides (no pun intended) that I cannot imagine from the beginning you have not improved at all even a little bit?

Now if your expectations were to get better in a huge way well that may be valid, but to say that you havent gotten better at all...

Kirk you kick ass and take names, I am consistently impressed by your drive, dedication and results.

Kirk Gaskell said...

Ok, a LITTLE bit of improvement but I expect to be a marathon runner in a week :)

Kirk Gaskell said...

Thanks for the kind words... Sometimes the kind words are the best forms of motivation.