Carl's class today was brutal. In the middle I was so dizzy I was seeing stars. All I could think was "focus, focus you only have 90 minutes to stare at Carl's beautiful thighs". Man did that snap me out of it.
I cant even control my eyebrows when I do it. He'll get down on the floor to demonstrate a glute bridge and my eyebrows nearly shoot off my head. This is why I didnt go into clinical work. Everytime I was with a patient they would mention some traumatic story and my eyebrows would arch up, off my head like "Jee willikers thats horrible". Not therapuetic at all.
We did mass amounts of quads and hams today, with and without extra weight. On top of that we did shoulders, which I usually enjoy but today it just wasnt happening. Imean it did happen cuz I did it but man did I not want to be doing it. did that just make sense...hmmm probably not.
Yesterday I ran 6.5 miles tomorrow we are supposed to do another run. I may do a short run (4-5miles) and then do elliptical and get in about 60-80 minutes.
Nutrition wise, hmmm Ive been doing well. Trying to cut out the fake sugar is more difficult than expected since it is in almost everything I eat. I have been good about limiting my carbs and increasing my protein. The big win is that I have not weighed myself today, that is a huge step forward since I usually weigh twice a day. Other than that not much on that front.
As I was leaving the gym today I was talking with Karin, a woman who works for the gym, and guess who walks by in non-regulation sleeveless work out gear? You guessed it - man do I love my T/Th workouts even if I do get dizzy and want to puke :)
Tuesday, June 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What, is this guy God???
Post a Comment