Am I the ONLY one posting now??? :)
I didn't get a workout this morning. I spent my ENTIRE morning plugged into the passport offices chairs waiting patiently for them to process me. I am heading to NYC and Yankee Stadium in mid July so that I can see it before they knock it down. However, a MASSIVE pain in the ass trying to get a passport.
Anyway, I will be going this afternoon to get in a shoulder and ab workout. It will be a fairly short one as I only get so long for lunch. However, I will get a sweat on.
Just to stay accountable, I will do up some pictures tomorrow morning AFTER my leg workout. I will post some measurements then as well. For me putting myself out there REALLY keeps me on track.
Friday, June 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment