Monday, June 30

Fit Day

I made a profile on the daily plate you guys can check it out here:
http://www.thedailyplate.com/users/profile/runfatgirl/
All I know is that I need some accountability in the food department so there it is. I haven't played around with it much but I set my cal goals for 1400-1800 and between 25-46 gfat.

The site says I need to lose about 2lbs/week to get t omy goal by 8/1/08.

Ya that is so not going to happen - sorry puppy my body just doesnt work like that.

On a different note I played soccer this weekend. It was great I was completely sweaty and lovin' it. I had however forgotten the pain in your upper quad that booting the ball upfield gives you. Man I was hurting this morning. But Im pretty sure that next Sunday I will head back and play again :)

No comments: