Sorry for the lack of posting. As I start to transition out of work, my last day being 8/28/08, it has been fairly tumultuous at work - like I actually have to do some which is a new experience j/k :)
OK, so last ya'll heard in my little saga I was fat and had bad hair. well the hair has grown on me - get it? grown on me? hahahahahahaha Ok so I am definitely an only child and laugh at my own jokes, I amuse myself. Anyway, my meaurements were up a little and my weight is about the same. I thought I was a freak b/c I felt like I was going to start my cycle ( sorry Kirk this is going to plummet to menstral cycle talk in 3...2...1....) which would be impossible right? B/c I had it two weeks ago and G*d cant be that mean that he would make me fat and have a period every two weeks...ya you guessed it - he is up ther laughing as I type.
No sooner had Aleks muttered the dreaded words of "I think I got my..." than I was like "Crap I got mine too!...Again!" I blame mostly Aleks. They actually have done studies where females who hang out adjust so that the menstrual cycle aligns with the Alpha female in the goup.
Well congrats, I will now be referring to Aleks as Alpha Aleks.
So I got this beautiful gift (aka curse) so I am going to redo my measurements next week when all is said and done. In the meantime, I actually have been doing well diet wise. My nutritionist has told me to cut out all the fake sugar because she suspects I am becoming insulin resistant because of it. She suggested I have real sugar in my morning coffee but only then. And did I mention she suggested that I switch to decaf or cut out coffee completely. At this point I havent had sugar in about a week except for this morning when I put 1 tbspn in my morning coffee. Who knows if it will work but I have nothing to lose except for the weight. She ended the meeting suggesting that I see my endocrinologist b/c she cant understand why the weight wont come off. Im up in the air over that one so that will remain in limbo until I am more comfortable with my decision.
On the treadmill this morning I was reminded to be thankful for the body I have, despite its aversion to getting smaller. Im not the fittest but Im also not the fattest which places me sqaurely in the middle of that beautiful bell curve. Which coincidentally looks like one of my butt cheeks.
I have to recommend two songs for the iPod or Zune, both by Chistina Aguliera I dare you not to dance, and not care when people watch, as you boogie it out on the treadmill.
#1 - Dirrty
#2 - Nasty in Me
Go ahead play em. I dare you to not move to the rythm of Xtina singing about being nasty and getting freaky with herself. Hell I full out sing the song on the treadmill after 6.5 miles, looking hellacious. But do I care - Hell no, cuz I still go that nasty in me.
Monday, June 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Alpha my ass. That implies that I can at least run faster than you which to my recollection, I cannot. :)
Just a GIGANTIC number of references to Polska's ass in this Blog.
Actually in the animal kingdom being Alpha does not necessarily indicate greater physical performance. It simply means that said Alpha was able to dominate the other in some way. Apparently you have dominated me in some way, I dont remember flowers or chocoalte but somewhere in there it must have happened :)
Eating cookies is a dominant trait :)
That means I am the alpha male too :)
I am not gonna lie though... The video for "Dirty" is pretty cool.
Post a Comment