I think I am addicted to carbs again. Kirk you are so right on with the high carbs at meals, especially dinner, impacting your morning weigh in. I know I need to cut them out, or at least way back, but I feel a little anxious thinking about ridding my diet of carbs again.
I think that is called addiction and the anxiety is a by product of the addiction, which is why I feel like a a straight up heroin user except my hit is a chocolate cake.
this week is going to be rough, I will not be pleasent.
you have been warned.
Saturday, June 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not even necessarily cut them out. But pick the right ones. Rice is CLOSE to the worst one. Especially LATE in the day. It is very easy to eat well OVER a cup of rice at dinner.
My suggestion for a dinner veg is beans. Blanch them in water for 2 minutes or so, then saute them in a pan with a LITTLE bit of butter, pepper flakes and seasoning salt. Very tasty and no where NEAR as harmful.
Post a Comment