Thursday, June 5

Eye Candy?!?!?!!?!?!

I am feeling a little off over here... Should I be talking about tig ole bitties and nice poopers???

It seems there is more talk about hot males (which doesn't interest me in the least) than anything else. I think you all are a bunch of crazy stalkers :)

However, if looking at male legs gets you to the gym and ONTO the Stepmill then I am ALL for it. The Stepmill was indeed made by satan himself BUT it was also made to turn fat folks into gods!!!!

I myself did 40 minutes of HIIT on the stepmill today and then 25 minutes of running on the treadmill. My HR monitor broke so I didn't have it working so I am not sure if I blew my heartrate outta the water but I felt good. I also didn't see ANY tig ole bitties OR nice poopers. However, I am going to tour Golds down the street in the next few days. Maybe the hot college chicks are over there :)

No comments: