It is a little past 8am on sunday as I write this from my bed, watching Harrpy Potter. I believe my running group should be at about mile 7 as they run in the Seattle Seafair half marathont. The thought of running across the bridge was very tempting but Harry Potter is pretty tempting as well. This morning we are headed out to kick the soccer ball around, that is my exercise for the weekend, five days during the week is my limit. If I get NEPA in on the weekends that is a bonus :)
I wont even talk about the 2lbs of cherries I ate yesterday.
Thats right
2lbs.
Sunday, June 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wonder what the carb intake is for 2 lbs of cherries??? I think I have done that before.
Cherry season is my favorite season of the year. Why? FIBER. Eat away, that shit clears you out!
Post a Comment