I am obsessed with this show. Where The Biggest Loser takes me on an emotional roller coaster and gives me decent workout tips, Work Out provides personal trainer drama and sweet, sweet eye candy. Mmmmm... Brian Peeler, delicious. This show is nothing but a soap opera in a gym, kinda like the Pro Club.
Anyways, the point of this post. In this last episode, Jesse took his client to Sugar (a clothing store in LA) to buy a "goal" dress. She had lost 25 lbs and had a whole lot to go but he wanted her to find an LBD (Little Black Dress). He told her it had to be something she was terrified of, something that she would absolutely never think of wearing. That way, when she made it to goal weight, she would experience a feeling better than any she had ever felt before.
She goes and buys this dead sexy LBD and on her way out she says "I'm hanging this on my fridge, seriously". Brilliant. Over the years I have had pictures of skinny me on my fridge, magazine cut outs of hot women on my fridge, but never the ACTUAL SKINNY JEANS. What good are they doing hanging on my closet door? They should be in the danger zone, hanging on my fridge! No wait, the pantry is where I get into trouble. Yes, they should be hanging on the pantry door!
And that is where they lay... on my pantry door, staring me right in the face.
Sunday, June 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment