Today was a good day... Shoulders and Abs... Moving lots of weight, some floor sweepers, my friend the wheelie thingy. Then I had it ALL ruined by a shitty run. I struggled through 40 minutes on my usual 5-1 run-walk pace but it was ALL I could do to make it through 5 minutes. I already run like a turtle so slowing down wasn't really an option. As soon as I started jogging, my HR spiked to 160+ and stayed there the entire time I was running.
However, I did burn some pretty decent calories so it can't be all bad.
I have soccer tonight and our team is SOOOO bad that I will get a supreme amount of NEPA.
We also saw the surgeon today and Baby Nator's HR was in the high 140's. So he is VERY healthy. Maybe he won't be fat like dad.
Tuesday, June 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment