Kirk's right... he has been the only one posting. This week has been hellacious for me, work has been extremely busy so I haven't had a chance to write. I have however been working out and reading Kirk's posts. :)
I haven't taken pictures in a few weeks because my camera is broken (seriously, my dog ate my homework). I will be buying a new camera this weekend at Costco, so no excuses! We did get measured this week. All in all, I'm down about 4.5 lbs in 5 weeks and here are the measurements. Slow and steady right? I remember working out much less this past December and losing weight much more quickly. Hmmm...
Chest: 38 in 37.25 in (-0.75 in)
Waist: 31.5 in 30.5 in (-1.0 in)
Hips: 41.75 in 41.5 in (-0.25 in)
R Thigh: 24.5 in 23.75 in (-0.75 in)
R Arm: 10.75 in 11 in (+0.25 in)
I also pulled out some measurements from 2006 to compare against the numbers above. I'll post those this weekend. A little depressing, but it does give me something to shoot for...
Friday, June 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Am I reading this right??? 2.5 inches lost in 5 weeks??? Seems like you are making SERIOUS progress to me.
You only added inches to your guns. That's what I am talking about. Nothing guys dig more then a toned butt and toned arms.. WELL, maybe big boobs... But you can't lift weights with your boobs.
Post a Comment