To quote Tosha's IM handle again... "Somebody told the weather. Nice." The sun has finally come out in Seattle, yes! I spent an hour and a half of alone time with Indy at work yesterday and it was fine. I'm over it, or as over it as you can be in one day. He's cool, didn't make me feel like an asshole and we acted as if nothing happened. Done. Next?
It's amazing how the weather can help pick up our moods around here. The city really comes alive when the sun is out. Everyone is in a better mood, getting outside and playing hookie from work. Last night I was supposed to go home and work on the 200 unread emails I had in my inbox. Instead I met a friend and we got in 10 holes of golf. The work is all still there this morning, but it was worth it. Fresh air and a LIGHT beer on the golf course can lift my spirits any day.
Taking a much needed day off working out today, getting back at it tomorrow. Golfing tomorrow afternoon as well... might as well absorb all the sun I can while it lasts!
Friday, June 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beer on the golf course.. A SIN... For me at least :)
Post a Comment