So Aleks and I step into the locker room after 60 minutes of cardio, it wasnt the hardest cardio day but I had a waxing accident that left me a little bit "saddle sore" if you know what I mean...
Anways we walk in to the locker room and its smells like your mothers (cuz my mother never did this) kitchen with freshly baked sugar cookies. Have you ever seen a bloodhound stop and scent? Nose in the air, tail at the ready, body poised to lunge and pounce after its prey... Ya that is basically the image of me smelling the amazing cookie smell.
In a really loud voice I ponder why the gym must smell like high calorie heaven. Is G*d tormenting me for not pushing myself the last 30 minutes? Are the ProClub sadist at work on a new evil scheme?
Nope, a woman getting dressed across from us pipes in that it is her lotion and that supposedly if you smell something it helps reduce the cravings.
Ya and my name is Tyra Banks, Im a gorgeous 6ft tall victoria secrets wearing black woman.
I almost ate her and told her that in the future she should be wary of wearing that scent in a locker room full of tired, carb deprived middle age women.
Tuesday, June 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment