Monday, June 16

Homemade Carrot Cupcakes with Homemade Cream Cheese Icing

Did I mention the coconut shavings on top? Who brings that shit to the office? SERIOUSLY? People, don't you know I'M ON A DIET? So selfish. Really. It's ALL ABOUT ME AND MY ENVIRONMENT and MY LACK OF SELF CONTROL.

So I didn't deny myself... I had a nibble, the size of a nickel from a cupcake one of my teammates was eating. Afterall, I ran 7 miles this morning and if I totally denied myself I'd just binge on a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard at some point in the near future.

On tap for NEPA tonight, softball! And for the first time since our first game, we aren't getting rained out! I'm so excited, the weather is beautiful... I'm going to go put on my shorts now and sit at my desk like a little kid sleeping in their soccer uniform.

Did I mention that I love summer in Seattle?

1 comment:

runfatgirlrun said...

I got to tell you I hate coworkers who bring in stuff like that. Its like bringing a bottle of wine to your alcoholic co-workers party.

"Thanks for te invite Jim, here is a vintage Syrah from Napa."

"Jim why are you crying and in the fetal position...it was a good year"