After the shitty shitty time at the passport office, I was able to escape at lunch for my leg day. It is indeed good fun. I saw some idiots making fools of themselves smashing weights around looking like general retards... I was REALLY hoping one really hurt themselves. I know that's mean but if you don't know what you're doing, ASK for help.
My 6 minutes of hell was really HARD. I really can't see myself getting to 8 minutes. I will keep trying but the last minutes of the 6 minutes was REALLY tough. It gets to the point where my legs won't listen when I tell my knees to unlock after my 5 seconds break.
As per blog rules, I will point out that there was NO quality ass at the gym during my workout. No good legs, no bums, no titties, NOTHING :)
I have not lost ANY weight this week at all. My diet has BEEN REALLY shitty. I am still sitting at my lowest weight in years but my frustration is getting to me a little bit. The slowdowns are tough and ONE slip up really fucks my entire week. In the first 8-10 weeks of my diet, I could make small mistakes and get away with them. My body was still trying to get used to clean eating so it reacted OK to slip ups. Now there is ZERO room for error and one wagon fall off is killing entire weeks. That is indeed maddening.
Needless to say, I REALLY need to buckle down. I am still a whale and have a LONG LONG way to go. NO giving up now.
I apologize for whining. I also apologize for not reference sex MORE then once in my BLOG. I will hopefully see better bums tomorrow as back day will be on time with cycling class.
Friday, June 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hilarious, we've skewed the rules of the blog. :)
6 minutes is the length of time you should stretch, or warm up during a cardio session. It is not the length of time one should ever squat on a squat rack.
I totally understand the frustration. Having worked out for so long, it really takes a lot more effort in the gym and a lot better diet to move the needle in the right direction. Not only does a slip up screw a week but it takes a week or two to recover. What was that about it taking 3 weeks to make good habits? And just one chicken wing to break it...
6 minutes really is a long time. I will be doing 6:15 on THURSDAY this week. Hopefully it gets easier. It really is a good pain and it works AWFUL well. I am kind of deveoping a tear drop look on my quads which I don't think I have EVER seen.
Post a Comment