Saturday, May 31

Measurements

I forgot to post these. These are TOTAL's lost to date:

Total Inches Lost
Chest 5.25
Waist 9.25
Neck 2
Thigh 4
Calf -0.5
Upper Arm -0.5
Shoulders 2.5

Total 22.0

I will do pictures next week. I am REALLY not happy with this weeks. I look fatter for some reason. Maybe it's my eye but I look like a heifer.

3 comments:

Aleks said...

Do you know what Allison and I would do to lose 4 inches in our thighs? You have NO idea!

You didn't post total weight loss... you must be at or over the 50 lbs mark? This is huge motivation for us...

Kirk Gaskell said...

I am CLOSE to the 50 lb mark. Just a SLIVER under it. I lost only one lousy goddamn pound this week. I think I should take to throwing up :)

runfatgirlrun said...

Im not totally down on my bovine terminology but I definitely dont think you are a heifer!

Keep up the amazing work you really inspire :)