Thursday, May 15

Rules

Aleks,

Care to SHARE your rules for us less enlightened??? :) You know my cardinal rule for my diet.

I suspect that BOTH of you will need more carbs than I have cut down too. This 90 minute class sounds like absolute hell and without sufficient carbs IMMEDIATELY following that workout, you will feel like crap for days on end. You also have much, much less weight to lose then I do so small changes will make a huge difference.

I have gone very strict with my diet for a few of reasons:

1) It works.
2) Any form of "moderation" for me leads QUICKLY to excess.
3) It makes my "cheat" day that much more enjoyable.

If I were to impart ANY sort of tips in regards to carbs, it would be to TRY and ingest them early in the day. Late day carbs are a huge sin and lead to much stagnation on the weight loss front :)

I will be taking my end of week measurements tomorrow. I will also post up a couple of pictures to show HOW much work I still have to do.

No comments: