You skinny folks and your fast running and ONLY 10 pounds to lose. Makes us fat folks ILL!!!
I have closer to 50 pounds still to lose. So far I am down 46 but MANY a mile still to go. I am with Allison though on the honest to goodness weight loss versus an unhealthy dehydrated toxin induced weight loss.
I really think this challenge is what I need right now. It is SOOOOOO easy in the summer to slack on the diet and drink lots and eat even more. However, I am bound and determined to see an ab. I know they are there. I have NEVER seen them. I imagine they would look pretty cool though.
I have accurate weighting and measurements. I am a slave to the tape measure (weekly), scale (daily), resting HR (daily) and thermometer (daily) to measure my progress. I also take pictures in various disgusting poses on a weekly basis in order to see how I am doing. I will make these available to whomever needs to see the horrific numbers.
Wednesday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment