This morning I actually thought I might throw up in class again. 751 calories in 1.5 hours. I really don't think I've experience a class this difficult yet. Why?
A Pro Club physiotherapist (God bless her hot, post 2 babies body) told Carl that he's been "pussin' out" on our class. And that we've been doing too much lower body work and not enough upper body exercises. Now this woman, SUPER nice. I actually do like her. But seriously? That's like dangling a steak in front of a lion.
So today we got punished. Not the "hot and sweaty, between the sheets" punishment you like in the bedroom (sorry mom). But the "hot and sweaty, spotty vision in the gym" punishment. I spent the majority of the class today cursing Allison for ever making me join mountain conditioning and erasing all of the sexy thoughts I ever had about Carl and his beautiful legs. Honestly, I was just trying to get out alive.
I averaged a heart rate of 150 over 1.5 hours and max'd at 194. I didn't even know my heart rate could get up to 194! THAT is was worth every, excrutiating Tuesday and Thursday morning minute in that class.
Thursday, May 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not the "hot and sweaty, between the sheets" punishment you like in the bedroom (sorry mom).
I thought this was a G-rated blog :)
Post a Comment