Sorry guys for my lack of posts... Been a hectic couple of days in terms of work... Having people trying to screw you out of thousands can take some of the starch outta your drawers.
Today at the gym was shoulders and biceps day. I also did 45 minutes of HIIT training. I think the addition of HIIT has really made my weight loss speed up. At least it has kept me moving forward. For some additional NEPA (Non-Exercise Physical Activity), I will be playing some golf tonight in the rain.
Aleks, you asked for kickass UPPER body workout for this weekend. If it were me, here is how I would do it. I generally don't do it, but the idea is to work efficiently;
1) Chin ups. If you cannot do many or ANY, doing negatives will REALLY work the same muscles.
2) Chest exercise of your choice. Some type of compound movement. Dumbell, barbell press.
3) Dips. Aleks, you can do them on a bench if you like.
4) STANDING barbell press. Aleks, you have the link for that. Not only does that work the shoulders but the ENTIRE posterior chain.
5) Floor sweepers. Just for the fun of it.
6) Man push ups. Will help you finish off your chest, tris and upper back.
I would try and do 3 sets of each with limited rest between. If you want to get your heartrate up, you can even superset (no rest between) the opposing movement. IE, superset chinups with your chest exercise.
This shouldn't take you anymore then an hour. I would then possibly add some HIIT to kick my own ass.
Wednesday, May 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment