I needed to channel my inner older jewish woman for that title. Thats what I say when I go to sit down or stand up, actually sitting here doesnt feel so hot either - so say it with me Oy Vey. Man since the race I am tuckered out. Like my joints are creaky, jeez at 29 you'd think I'd bounce back a little faster. Nope no bounce here either.
Im having a moment reprieve from fretting. You know one of thos blissful moments when you look up and realize you havent thought about your failures at weight loss. So i am going to take advantageof that and put down a list of positives. Thats right positives, the opposite of negative which i usually am :)
I am thankful for where I am today because:
1. I can fit into an airplane seat or a movie theatre seat without worry of not being able to put down the arm rests.
2. I can exercise, run and in general move. My legs get me there even as im yelling at them to be smaller.
3. Where my body is average and needs lots of work my mind is not and in the long run I will take a quick wit and sharp tongue over a rockin body any day.
4. I like myself better today than I did 10 years ago, thats a solid upward trend.
So on that note Im off like a prom dress, which is a complete point of bitterness cuz I got nothing on my prom night - Oy Vey!
Wednesday, May 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment