Im not sure if I got those pearly words of wisdom 100% correct but you get the jist. My mountain conditioning coach yelled that witty catchphrase out as he was ordering us from weights to cardio. Between fighting the ever rising vomit and mopping myself with an already soaked towel I let those words sink in. To me that speaks so much to this weight loss effort, its not hell but I can defintiely see it from here.
Aleks and I survived the class. 90 minutes of cardio and weights, high intensity crazy heart rate prayer inducing class. And for the most part I have to confess that I love it. Love not being able to walk down the stairs the next day or love the fact that I curse the inventor of the "walking lunge" every time I sit down at my work desk. Cuz in the end i feel accomplished and hopeful that some part of me that is sore will be shrinking if I just keep at it.
But the eating thing - ugh that is what gets me everytime. For a while I was on the 1200-1400 calorie diet but then my nutritionist says " nope you need more calories cuz you are working out too much" well then my weight goes up and all she can say is "give it time", "understand your relationship with food". Hmmmm, my relationship with food - of that this is what I understand - if there was a domestic violence sanctuary for women engaged in hostile relationships with food I would be there. Food is not kind to me. I eat a small amount I gain weight, I eat more I gain weight. So I dont understand and it's frustrating and my relationship is in need of some major counseling.
This week I'm going to try to cut sugar out and eat less but healthier carbs. We will see how this goes. Im not holding my breath.
Without further adieu mymeasurements this morning:
Weight: 153.5
Height: 62 inches
Body fat: (I did a bod pod testing last week) 23.4%
Chest: 34.5"
Waist: 28"
Hip: 42"
Arm: 12"
Thigh: 25.5"
Thursday, May 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment