Saturday, May 17

I dont commune with nature, never have. I enjoy exercise only to the extent that i enjoy the size ten jeans i can fit into as a result of the exercise. Keeping that in mind I just finished a hike with an awesome group of people. Eight miles, snow at the upper mile (or two - or a long mile...) we were right on the side of a mountain pretty high up with a lot of downhill should we fall or stumble. Most people would appreciate the beauty, hell my husband feels closer to G*d when he hikes. But Im scared of heights and if I had m y druthers I would have been sitting by a pool sipping a lava flow or sex on thebeach. So how do I feel about the exercise but not exercise break into nature?

I
Feel
Sore

So I didnt commune with nature or enjoy the view. I burned calories and stared at some feet infront of me for five hours. And now Im going to eat BBQ - cuz I can since I communed with nature.

1 comment:

Aleks said...

9 MILES! You forgot the additional 1 mile out and back detour. I'm counting every single step.