I suppose the first post from me should be my goals, as I have many amongst which are goals such as wake up looking like Scarlett Johansen, I should post my realistic goals to our little weight loss blog.
Aleks and I over ogling the local gym eye candy and sweating our brains out decided that ten pounds is our weight goal to be shed by July 14th. Two months from today we will be ten saintly pounds lighter, looking fine and fit. Our big payoff and reward, because lord knows I need the gold star on my white board of life to accomplish anything, is a trip to Las Vegas for a weekend of swimsuit wearing, money wasting good times.
Ten pounds in two months? Some people would say "completely doable", "not difficult". However I have found that this ten pounds is like the rash from highschool that wouldnt go away.Well maybe that was just my highschool experience but regardless this ten pounds is a bitch.
So in addition to making the goal of ten pounds I am also going to make the goal to do it correctly. So no saunas, hot tubs, running in ceran wrap prior to weigh in. No laxative use, slimfast shake for every meal, diuertic induced weight loss, this has to be the honest to G*d eat less move more absence of weight.
So there it is. Vegas get ready.
Wednesday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"this has to be the honest to G*d eat less move more absence of weight."
Officially my new quote of the month.
Post a Comment