I got on the scale thism orning. 156lbs.
While I know that my eating has not been spot on I also know that exercise wise I am at my peak.
Its depressing to think that I have to eat chicken and broccoli to achieve weight loss, or at least thats what ,my internal monologue says in the depression of stepping off the scale.
OMG I am so sad.
I feel like you feel at the very end of the race when you just have nothing left inthe gas tank. The thought of having to cut all carbs and fruit out again makes me want to cry. And my dietician keeps saying "you dont have to worry about calories with them amount of exercise you do"
Obviously, this is bull sh*t.
Oh man this is going to be a long day.
Sunday, May 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The "don't worry about your calories with the amount of excercise you do" quote makes me ill.
Post a Comment