Monday, May 19

Sore and WFH

This is why I hurt today.







And boy, do I ever hurt. A stiff and very slow run for about 40 minutes this morning. I'm working from home today so I also got in a walk down by the lake after the run. I LOVE SUMMER IN SEATTLE... even if it's only 3 days out of the year.
This afternoon I'm babysitting for my boss while his wife is out of town and he has to run in to work. 1 pm to 6 pm... man-to-man with a 1.5 year old boy. I bet I'm home by 7 pm and asleep by 8.
I downloaded the before shots to my PC this morning. Urgh, so much worse when you see them blown up full screen. This weekend I'm going to take another set in a bikini (yes really). If you're going to do it, might as well go balls out. Dear Lord I hope I hit goal weight, because these before shots are permanently burned into my mind...

2 comments:

Kirk Gaskell said...

The FULL screen before shots were a VERY painful experience for me... I have the FULL frontal and side shots as well. I am pretty sure I threw up a bit when I first looked at them.

It really cements what you were probably feeling anyway.

Kirk Gaskell said...

That's a BIG damn hill.