Yes, again today was leg day. I like a Saturday morning leg day. Although I was STILL sweating 90 minutes later when I did my passport photo, I love me a good leg day.
I skipped 2 excercises today. I didn't have the heart to do lunges OR leg curls after my 5:45 set from hell. To explain the burn on that set.... UMMM... Let's put it this way... Take a steak knife, stab it INTO your thigh and then through some hot sauce on it. That is about how I felt from the 3 minute mark on today. It was EXTREMELY painful but you REALLY do feel good once you finish that set.
I had ENOUGH energy after finishing my leg workout that I was able to do 40 minutes of SLOW stepmill action. I really tried to keep my heart rate UNDER 135 but that was really tough. MY HR stays in the 150's for my entire leg session usually so HIIT or anything else just isn't possible.
I am making Italian meatballs for my cheat day. It is my first try at this so I don't know how it will go.
Polska, a new tip for more pain??? Put a 10lb dumbell in between your feet while doing floor sweepers. Man is that fun.
Have a nice weekend all. ALL kinds of NEPA on tap tomorrow. Soccer at 1:00, baseball at 6:00 and a workoout in the morning. I am GOING to try and run 5 miles on the treadmill. Will be hell I know bit, I should be 195 by tomorrow night :)
Saturday, May 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Last night I was coming home from the soccer game (Brazil v Canada) and for some reason was wondering how the 5:45 set went. I definitely had men's quads on my mind after that game! I really don't believe that you did 40 minutes on the step mill after that leg workout. Bullshit. :)
Good times :)
Post a Comment