Tuesday, July 29

Goddamn Floor

I have a new found tremendous respect for folks that work in "manual" labor industries. I have also realized that I am a VAG. I big fat VAG. My back and legs are SOOOOO sore from doing only a few hours of hardwood flooring. It really is ridiculous. I thought being in a LITTLE bit better shape would HELP with this type of job but it is so bad I wander around my house with DOUBLE barreled action with the icepacks and knees. Oh ya, I hurt my GOOD knee sliding into an idiot playing baseball. That's another story completely.

SO based on this, my workout today sucked. I was tired, I hurt and my weights suffered. I mean, they REALLY suffered. I managed to gut it out though and made it through the day with only a MINIMUM nap. Tomorrow will be harder for sure. My first back and chest workout since returning full time to my workout regime.

NY was really bad for my diet. Just an FYI, $9.00 beer and $6.00 pretzels are NOT good for calorie and carb counting. Although we did log about 30 miles of walking in the 4 days, I still gained 3 pounds. I will be losing those promptly.

Hope all is well with all you other homos. I don't see much anymore from anyone so I shall blog to entertain myself.

2 comments:

runfatgirlrun said...

So this probably isnt a good time to ask you to help with our hardwood flooring project :)

Aleks said...

I know this is going to sound brutal, but honestly, the word VAG cracks me up. I can picture you saying it in my head, hilarious. I laughed out loud at work when I read that. :)