Thursday, July 31

Close your mouth???

I need me some eye candy at GoodLife that causes me to do cardio with my mouth open. I really need me some of that. It would for sure make the time pass quicker.

I weighed myself for the first time today since I had the shocker when I got home from NY. I lost the 3 pounds I had added + 2 more. So I am officially back on track.

I had my first leg day today in a couple of weeks. I don't know what it is but the DOMS is ridiculous since I have been back. I did arms on Monday and they are STILL sore. not to mention chest and back from yesterday... Between that and my knees from laying the bamboo floor, Advil has been my bestest of friends.

Good work on the quads Aleks... Not only have you got the nickname Polska, now we can call you Quadzilla.

No comments: