2 days since leg day and STILL having trouble with the bending over, sitting down, standing up and general movement issues. I wore my knee strap that helps jumpers knee. Essentially a strap that presses the patella tendon BACK onto the knee. This makes sure it doesn't move and cause more pain. That meant that my legs felt the weights and not me knee. My capacity for work was increased by probably 25%.
I also finished my 8 minute task and have since dropped back down to 2 minutes and increased the weight by 20%. I will now make my way BACK up towards 8 minutes.
Today was simply an ARM day. with my lower body and back demo'd, I could only work my arms. However, I do like ARM day. I think weighted dips are one of my favorite exercises. I did 30 minutes of HIIT after my arm workout. I am going to get a SMALL run in at lunch as well. I really wanted to run this morning but due to POTTY training, we were VERY late getting going this morning. Maddy has started to ASK to go to the potty so I never say no when she makes the request.
This weekend will be rough. Dinner at Nicolinis on Saturday Polska for Ange's birthday but most of the weekend will be renovation related. I have a TON of shit to due in my house before the baby is due.
Hope everyone had a great week. I will report in on how shitty my run was later.
Friday, July 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOLY CRAP...
1 - 20% increase on round two of squat training? That's insane, but I bet that 2 minutes will be a breeze compared to 8!
2 - Nicolinis? Good luck my friend. Last time I was there I woke up (seriously) 4.6 lbs heavier than I did the previous morning. But you're a better man than I am. :)
Post a Comment