Monday, July 28

Back AGAIN

Well, my week vacation in NYC is over. 2 Yankee games and one Mets game plus a golf tournament made for a very fun week.

However, the trip back home was a LITTLE messy. 3 cancelled flights and a forced 12 hour car ride made it a little bit rough to get BACK home.

I was back to the gym AGAIN on Sunday and today. Rather short workouts seeing how my body still hasn't really recovered from my poisoning. It is amazing how hard it is to INCREASE strength but how easily it slips away. I ran through my abs and shoulders today plus a 35 minute run.

I DID find some great new NEPA cardio. I spent about 12 hours this weekend laying hardwood floor in my living room / dining room. Back, hamstrings, old knees ALL very sore. I actually had to go with double barrel ice action on my knees.

I will be around more often now. Nothing but renovations for the next few months.

No comments: