After getting a very restful night's sleep last night and feeling like I'm getting back to 100% this morning, Allison unexpectedly decided to get measured after class today. Why would I do that after a 2.5 week bender? I'm probably still bloated from drinking so much. Face the music right?
I'm adding the new measurements to the first two sets we took:
Chest: 38 in --> 37.25 in (-0.75 in) --> 38 in (+0.75 in)
Waist: 31.5 in --> 30.5 in (-1.0 in) --> 30.5 in (no change)
Hips: 41.75 in --> 41.5 in (-0.25 in) --> 41 in (-0.5 in)
R Thigh: 24.5 in --> 23.75 in (-0.75 in) --> 24.5 in (+0.75 in)
R Arm: 10.75 in --> 11 in (+0.25 in) --> 10.5 in (-0.5 in)
All in all, not brutal but could be better. I really did think my waist measurement might have gone down some, but apparently not. I feel better, much stronger so I'm just going to roll with it. As for my damn right thigh, that better be all muscle from the running miles.
Woo hoo... today is new orthotics day! Three weeks of waiting for what I'm promised will be life changing! I'm going to wear my ugly running shoes to work today so I can start getting used to the orthotics. I was going to take tomorrow off working out but I might go out for a quick run to see if I can even try to take them out for the 16 miles on Saturday. TBD.
Thursday, July 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh damn... You are gonna be SO fast now. I may need to pass on the RUN :)
Post a Comment