Well, I am officially back from my hiatus. I took almost an entire week off from all weights, dieting etc... It was more like 3 days but I felt it really was needed. My body was feeling REALLY run down. My right elbow has some tendonitis, my knee has patella issues, my lower back was constantly tight. I was REALLY tired a lot of the time and no amount of sleep seemed to make that better. SO, I sort of shut it down for a few days.
I think it worked. I gained a total of 1.6 pounds on my hiatus but well worth it. My leg day was solid today, I felt a LITTLE bit revitalized and was able to increase ALL of my weights and reps. My diet seems to be a little better now that I shut it down for a couple of days. I really feel I was dealing with a massive plateau and needed something done. I even stopped taking ALL of my supplements over this week.
You will now hear from me daily again. I hope EVERYONE missed me :)
Wednesday, July 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment