Monday, July 14

Eye Candy immunity

I couldnt get out of bed today. I colored too much this weekend and threw my back out. so I went to the gym at 12 noon for 60min of cardio and lo and behold - serious eye candy! Im not sure if Im just immune to all the eye candy in the mornings or if there is really more at noon, but wow. So I did 40 min elliptical and 20 mintes on the stair master. Im bummed because my new favorite machine is the versaclimber and those have restricted access at our gym. Not that I could have used one today, lest the paramedics have to pry me off the machine. By the end I was drenched in sweat and feeling pretty good.
Im back to eating two shakes a day and a healthy lunch. Im taking time away from my nutritionist and my therapist and trying to not freak out about all the change in my life. One of the changes being my personal trainer leaving for med school. It seems a little symbolic, a little scary and most definitely sad. It's funny the connection you believe you have with a person when they help you through a major life change. I don't really know if I know hime, and I highly doubt that he really knows me but nonetheless I am very attached to the little tyrant and he's headed for AZ next month.
Aleks is also out of town which leaves me alone with Carl as a recipient of his torture. That class isnt nearly as fun without someone to kvetch with or point out the drool-worthy hottness of Carl's thighs. But i dont think I could do long runs and Carl's class. Aleks is a rockstar and it shows in her legs and arms which have absolutely no body fat on them.
I'm off like a prom dress.

1 comment:

Aleks said...

I can't believe you threw your back out coloring... brilliant. I wish my life had that much excitement!

Eye candy is definitely better at noon, and MUCH better after 5 pm. I just can't handle the crowds, mornings are so much better...