Monday, August 4

Another Day

Another heat wave. It is 34 out there currently. I went to the gym REALLY late today. It is the Civic Holiday here in Canada Land so everything was opening late. What is the civic holiday you ask??? Well, really it is simply ANOTHER excuse for Canadians to get drunk.\

So since I was there at lunch and had already made my daily trip to Home Depot, I just did weights. I managed to squeeze in a shoulder / ab workout in the 40 minutes I had alloted for working out. I will get out to the track a little later for some much needed HIIT training. I will TRY and do 45 minutes of it but it really depends on the heat. If it is still really hot, I will get no where near that.

Finally the living room / dining room is ALMOST done. Floor, Paint, Trim are done. I have one more window to trim, some thresholds to get in and I will be AOK to move onto the babies room. Once THAT is done, I should be able to fully commit to my weights again. This manual labor SUCKS. I am still doing weights but I find myself really sore to the point that I need to take 1 in 4 days off instead of 1 in 7.

Hope all is well. Looking forward to seeing Quadzilla this week so she can hammer me in a leg workout :)

No comments: