Sunday, August 17

Washington State where gardening is an endurance sport...

Kirk, how's that GP apt coming? You know Jews we are very stubborn, diligent and we perservere. You may as well just sign up and turn your head and cough for the nice GP, that will be easier than dealing with Aleks and I.

Alrighty, that done....

John and I have been working outside on the front yard. Normally I wouldnt consider that exercise but moving hay bales and pulling weeds on 1.5 acres...well it sure feels like exercise. Not the 18 mile cardio killer that Aleks ran but enough to get me covered in sweat and my heart going. I taught a horse back riding lesson as well, before it got too hot. Totally cute little kid with amazing leg strength. Youth has its virtues, yes it does.

So I am trying a new goal. At every dinner I am trying to not eat some of my meal. I definitely have that "finish everything on your plate" disorder so this is a way for me to cut back on calories and modify my eating behavior. I was succesfuly last night and Im gonna try it again tonight. One day at a time with me and food.

And after alot of thinking I will definitely be doing Carl's added cardio class come fall. I need the structure, the pushing and the added motivation. Right now I'm pretty apathetic to doing cardio. Oh I havent stopped but my mind isnt in it, my legs just pump along. Even my iPod isnt helping. So bring it on Carl.

Lastly, did everyone see M. Phelps win his 8th medal? I just cried. So humble and extraordinary. i cant imagine what that must feel like to be in a body that breaks world records, let alone 7 of them.

4 comments:

Kirk Gaskell said...

You cried??? VAG.

Aleks said...

Yes! The VAG returns!

Aleks said...

P.S. I golfed Friday with two men and couldn't stop using the word VAG plus other obsenities I tend to pick up when I spend a week working out with Kirk. I got the best comment "Aleks, we love you... because you say the shit all guys think". :-) "Thank Kirk" I said...

runfatgirlrun said...

Dude I cry at the snuggles bear commercial - complete vag...