Oh Aleks you are too funny. "I went on a tempo run for three miles at 8:30"....As Aleks was being a super star I was on the elliptical rockin' out to Run DMC and yelling at the state of our not so perfect nation on CNN. I thought about doing our speed workout - I really did - for all of the five seconds it took me to walk past the treadmill. I think my apathy towards work is taking its toll and I'm feeling just blah.
Plus Aleks isnt running beside me trying to rap like an African American gangsta. :)
MC was decent this week. I had total foot in mouth syndrom with Carl for the past two sessions. What a shock! But I do continue to love my Versa Climber, the tempestuest lover that it is.
The MidWest is a country all to itself. Where aquanet is still an american standard and bologna and american cheese is considered a wholesome snack. I've never been to Indy but alot of my family is from Missouri where I spent most of my summers. I once had to suffocate a bug with a pillow because I couldn't kill it any other way. I too do not know how people exercise outdoors in that humidity - I am such a PNW wimp.
Maybe tomorrow I will do a temp run since I can't let my girl Aleks totally destroy me when she comes back.
As for "comfortably hard" there is only one thing that is comfortable when its hard and it sure as hell isnt running.
Thursday, August 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment