Sunday, August 17

I'm Fine I said....

I have been diligent with my BP checking every morning at the gym and have not once had anything over 115 / 65... I think I am AOK. I did neglect to mention that this has happened to me ONCE before and I was doing the SAME job the night before.

While my wife and Aleks were out Tuesday night have a NICE dinner, I was at home slaving away. I was ripping up carpet and there may have been a TON of mold and cat piss that ALL ended up in my lungs. I didn't feel good Wednesday but from Thursday on was fine. I worked out, played golf and painted MKG's (the baby) room 3 times today so I am JUST fine thanks.

NO one touches my bum but myself. At least not for another couple of years. I appreciate the concern but I am AOK... Everyone suffers a broken body every now and again.

No comments: