Monday, August 11

No use of the word VAG???

Now, Quadzilla makes a fine point. I DID do some weighted dips today. However, she forgets that I am only adding the weight back in that I have lost. So TECHNICALLY still bodyweight dips.

However, I will still use the word VAG when referring to Quadzilla and her lack of leg workout. I don't know WHY she is scared, she has done it before. She is instead going to do some WUSS jog and then fly home... Avoiding months of ACTUAL weight lifting.

That's the end of my rant... I think Aleks is doing great things trainging for this marathon. Actually made me want to break out my swim trunks and get a triathlon in before the end of the season. It probably won't happen but it is probably a good goal for the spring. If Quadzilla can get fast, I must be able to get fast. :) Now watching her play as much soccer as I have, I know she has never been "fast"... Fast being defined by that red headed step child she was so fond of during her school years. Now that kid was fast. Dumb as a post, but fast. Now Quadzilla has gone past her. That is SOMETHING to be proud of. May be a VAG with the weights but FAST.

I will now no longer use VAG. I am switching over to perianus. It is a very similar thing and VERY descriptive.

1 comment:

runfatgirlrun said...

I love the perianus
it taint the vag
it taint the ass
perianus is my friend!