Wednesday, August 27

Sorry Guys

I have been seriously burning the candle at both ends. With work and building MKG's room I haven't had the energy to post every day. My most sincere apologies. The good news is that I have been on it for so long that my reno days for the near future are coming to an end. MKG's room will be DONE this week which will give me MUCH more time for posting.

I have been to the gym 3 times this week. My workouts have been less then 100% but ONLY because of the damn building. I have also played 3 rounds of golf this week for ADDED NEPA.

My diet again has been sort of sucky. The last thing you want to do at 10:30 when you are done laying hardwood floor or putting up closet doors is spend a ton of time cooking. I have been able to STAY the same weight but I have made ZERO progress on this last 40-90 pounds I need to lose. I am hoping that once I get back to a NORMAL schedule this to shall pass.

I am glad everyone is ok, I will be better at this posting thing, HONEST.

No comments: