This BLOG seems to be getting entirely too sexual... Am I to blame??? A couple of mentions of the word VAG and perianus and I am typecast. I will hear by try to clean up this BLOG and try and get it away from its current X rating.
I was up late AGAIN today. The working around the clock is really starting to get to me. Full time job and several hours during renovations at night makes you sort of tired. I did have time to get a 30 minute run in. (Not a run in the Aleks sense of the word but a run like the slower folks run) I also managed to do some shoulders and abs. Floor sweepers are ALWAYS my favorites. For some reason I really like doing shoulders as well. Maybe even more then legs. Does that seem weird???
Anyway, I am going to TRY and do a little cardio tonight as well before I do the hardwood floors in MKG's room. Flooring is REALLY tough on my knees so it may be my last HIIT running session for almost a week. I am feeling a little rough with my diet lately so I am trying to REALLY get back on track. The snacking has been a LITTLE bit out of control. Again, more due to circumstances then anything. When you skip dinner to work, a late night snack is BOUND to happen. Hopefully I can get that stopped. I have not gained any weight but I have also stopped losing it. SO, time to get back on the wagon.
SEE, a totally G-rated post. It is possible.
Tuesday, August 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment