I have no shame. If I was a man I would have been fired from every job for sexual harrassment, innaprproriate work place conversation and leud behavior. I've always considered this charming...however other people tend to disagree.
So today in class we are up in the large gymnasium. It is damn hot in this gym combined with having to run after each "station" or torture location that Carl has set up. So I get to the station where I begin my front and back lunges ( my fav) and I am pooring sweat. Because I'm a smart ass I ask Carl to hit the fans and this is how I bring the conversation down from there:
Me: "Hey can you turn on the fans? Oh ya there are no fans..."
C: "Oh there are always fans"
Proceeds to walk over with this clip board full of torture notes and begins to fan me
me: "Man I've had a similar dream about this, except there was grapes and you in a toga..."
I think I get a sick sense of gratification watching Carl turn bright red and retreat from me like I have leprosy and let me tell you that boy can hustle.
Other than that class was good. I continue to have my tempestuous love affair with the Versa Climber, that bitch can have me flat on my back in under ten minutes. Kinda reminds me of highschool...oh the good ole days.
As for diet - ya well not much to say.
And Kirk - M-A-S-K = WEAR IT!
Tuesday, August 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
M.A.S.K = P.E.R.I.A.N.U.S but I better do it anyway.
Post a Comment