Thursday, August 14

Finally Did It...

I think I finally broke my body...

2nd session of cardio yesterday JUST before soccer... You know, simple steady state, fat burning cardio session... NO big deal... 17 minutes into it, room spins, dizzy, dizzy, gonna throw up. Heart rate not really high but it FEELS high. Got off the stepmill and my BP was RIDICULOUS high. 180 over 125 or something retarded. I really don't remember much about the 20-30 minutes after the session.

Managed to play 30 minutes of my soccer game then just quit altogether. Then I woke of this more with a HEINOUS head ache that has NOT gone away. Had a couple of bouts of light headedness today as well. Needless to say I didn't go for a workout. My BP is fine now. Checked it 3 times this morning so I really have no idea what the spike was all about.

I will report back in the morning... See if it gets better during tomorrows leg session.

2 comments:

runfatgirlrun said...

Um Kirk that is freakin' scary and at the risk of sounding like a total Jewish mother you need to go to the doctor and get that checked out. Memory loss is not a cool thing...and you say peranus so I want to keep you around :).

Kirk Gaskell said...

It's Perianus... I am fine now... I will go with Ange though next time we see Neville for MKG and ask...