Monday, March 9

Finally

A NEW poster... Both Aleks and Allison were SEVERELY neglecting their posting duties... It was really nice to see someone else FINALLY put up a message that took my NOVEMBER post off the top of the page.

Aleks is in love and Allison is working hard at school so technically I probably SHOULD have carried the torch but my own stresses with life, working and children caused me to neglect it a little bit.

Just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean that nothing has been going on. Since the New Year, I have managed to get my wife mixed up in this diet thing. This is VERY good for me because it means less temptation. Less temptation means more weight loss. I am back down JUST over 30 pounds since our vacation to Florida at the beginning of Janaury so that must be ok.

Also, because of Polska, I have began my hate hate with running again. I have been posting my progress at www.nikeplus.com with my runs from my iPod. I managed my first ever 10K on Friday of last week. So, I guess that is a positive as well.

I will post pictures later this week to show everyone an updated status... NO full frontal nudity allowed.

1 comment:

Aleks said...

Did I understand that correctly? 30 additional pounds lost since January? WTF?

Glad Ange is on the wagon with you, definitely makes things much easier!

My lack of posting has to do with my crazy new job, but I will make a bigger effort. Like you, I have kept up the workouts but have not been writing.

I will post a fun new workout for you for running. Fun may not be the right word. Great job getting over the 10 km mark, holy crap!