I finally caved and cut my lucious locks... I hit one of my personal weight milestones over the weekend so I hacked it off.
1 more milestone and I MAY actually be considered in shape.
This running thing is a VERY fickle animal. I seem to go up and down with effort and results... I SEEM to be getting faster but there are some days when I can BARELY run 10 minutes... Then this morning I get in there and simply ran out of gym time. I just felt great. When I first started running, I could ONLY go 5 minutes while having to walk 1. I ran 45 this morning with no break... So, interesting how the body responds... I guess being a little bit lighter might help some too.
Just a note. Since beginning this Godforsaken quest almost a year ago, I am down 28 inches overall. Even with the couple of months of hiatus in the middle, it is decent progress.
Pretty soon Polska, I may actually be able to run on the road with you. I am not there yet. You are still to fast for me.
Monday, March 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment