I know it is REALLY easy to do what you are good at Polska... However, the weights will make you a better runner in the long run and I hate to say it cause you look good already but LOOK better...
Let me put it another way and ask you a hypothetical question... Who looks better:
1) Kenyan Marathon Runner???
2) Monica Brant??? (If you don't know who she is, google is your friend)
The answer is TWO... Of course it is... Skinny is good but TONED and fit is better... Trust a guys opinion on this... Run to much, lose the bum... NOT good.
Anyway, I do digress but I do know BUMS.
I have a second question... This coming from the fat guy... How does one improve their gait when running??? I ran to the gym with Ange this morning and she mentioned that I really don't look SMOOTH... I make it look like it is a massive effort and it really shouldn't be. I guess it is partly because I am still a massive mass of humanity. Don't get me wrong, I still get there and I am getting better... 5.4K round trip in ~24 minutes... That's decent for me but apparently I look like a moron doing it. Is it sheer repetition that will get me the smooth gait or do I need to be doing something else???
Monday, March 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment