Polska,
You motivated me... I MAY have overdone it. My first leg workout Sunday morning since I hurt my knee playing ball.
I am really having a tough time with the sitting, standing, walking stairs... Generally I CANNOT move. I did however feel REALLY strong while I was working out. Maybe it's cause I am fat, fat but I was able to handle 315lbs on my squats for 6 then 4 reps... So fairly good. I am regretting it NOW!!!
I had an arm workout this morning. I was late since I was out late watching one of the WORST movies in history. So I was ONLY able to get 30 minutes of cardio in with my arm workout. I will do some biking this afternoon after work in order to get my cardio ALL in. I think that may help loosen up my legs. They need some loosening.
I really appreciated the POLSKA on your bib. It shows you are in touch with your roots.
Tuesday, October 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment