Well, it is a sad day in Peterborough Ontario. Goodlife has lost their longest term member (I think anyway). I was a member there starting in 7th grade. A total of 18 years. However, we made the change last night to the shiny and new Golds Gym in Portage Place.
It was a very SAD day. However, Ange was looking for a new place to get in shape and wanted to be able to go to Dennis' cycling classes 3 times a week.
The gym itself is insanely equipped. It is missing ONE major piece of equipment. There is NO stepmill. They are on back order so the lady said so there is hope for me yet.
No one seems to be reading this blog anymore but I am going to continue posting. If only for my own selfish gains. We are going to Florida in January and I have every intention of being slimmer.
Tuesday, November 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment